Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Olive and Orange from Orla Kiely



Good morning! How are things in your part of the world? It's a blustery day here in Seattle. I love the wind (in fact I love just about all types of weather) so I'm pretty content here in front of my computer today. I'm in here, and it's out there! ;)

Just wanted to give you a glimpse of Orla Kiely's new "diffusion" line, Olive and Orange. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but that's what it says on their website. ha, ha. Here's a little bit more about Orla's newer vintage clothing line:

"Olive and Orange is Orla Kiely’s diffusion brand. It offers Orla Kiely’s handwriting in a concise collection of Orla’s favourite shapes.

Olive and Orange is an affordable and quirky label. Founded in London in 2009 to bring Orla’s signature use of colour and print to a younger and sassier customer, Olive and Orange strikes a balance between functionality and feminity.

With two seasonal collections per year, Olive and Orange has been steadily making its mark on the global fashion landscape. It is now sold in stores across Europe, USA, Japan, Korea, Israel and Kuwait."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki