Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Friday and Updates!


Photo by Jaz Marsh

Happy Friday!  For some reason a picture of grungy old shoes reminds me of the kind of weekend many of us need...carefree and relaxing.  Hope you have just the kind of weekend you need.  :)

I've decided to start having theme days on Simply Hue to help me to be more consistent with blogging.  I started my blog almost 4 years ago and it's been such a blessing to me!  I've made friends, found inspiration, and even discovered my passion for photography.  Blogging is important to me so I want to find ways to make it easier for me to blog .... especially on days when I'm not feeling well.  I have a chronic illness that makes it a little challenging to blog some days.

Anyways, I'll be thinking about it over the weekend and let you know my new hopes for Simply Hue early next week.  I think I might even change the look up a bit .... maybe a different blog banner or sidebars?

Let me know if you have any ideas on a new improved look for Simply Hue or if you have any theme ideas!  I'm all ears.  ;)



8 comments:

  1. I think theme days are a great idea! I know how it is when sometimes it's a struggle to figure out what to post, say, etc. I hope you have a wonderful (and pain free) weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phoebe ... it sounds like you know exactly what I mean.

      Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too! Any fun plans? Fly on over and we'll go for a photo shoot! ha, ha.

      Delete
  2. I agree, theme days sound awesome! Might I suggest "Ice Cream Sundays" LOL
    Keep up the blogging Vicki, you are an inspiration for many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara. :) So nice to hear from you! Ha, ha...I like that idea! Maybe I could do pastel colors on Ice Cream Sundays.

      Hope you're doing well. Update me on any news about your photos! I have a feeling they're very popular. xx

      Delete
  3. A new banner is always fun! There are some colours that I feel are very "you" - I'm thinking about the colours in your photography. It seems like you have some favourites, like mint, pale blue, fruity pink? Maybe they could become the colour scheme for a banner? Anyway, I'm excited to see what you'll come up with!
    Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend Vicki =)
    Trud xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hi Trud! Thanks so much for your suggestions! I'll give it some thought. First I need to come up with the money to pay someone to do the design for me. ha, ha.

      Hope you're doing well. Have a fun weekend!! xx

      Delete
  4. blogging is wonderful for us chronic types... :)
    I always enjoy yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Auntie Bliss! Hope you're feeling well. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki