Beloved & Company. Since Simply Hue has been around for awhile, it's been a long time since I've received one of these. Thanks, Amy!
O.k., part of the deal is that I share 7 things about myself that most people wouldn't know. Here you go!
1. When I was little (around 5 years old) I caught tiny frogs, put them in my little red wagon with about an inch of water, and went door to door trying to sell them to neighbors. If I remember right, I made a whopping 15 cents!
2. In elementary and Junior high school I was the girl the teachers and bus drivers feared. ha, ha. I talked nonstop, had the attention span of a fly, sang loudly out the school bus windows, and started water fights in the halls. By the time I got to high school I had mellowed out and learned to channel all of that energy into being creative. ;)
3. I have an associates degree in Recreation Leadership and have worked as a daycamp director, children's art instructor, and activities director for seniors. I love nature, art, people, and having fun so I couldn't think of a more perfect field for me!
4. I love chocolate and coffee and hate brussel sprouts and fishy tasting fish!
5. One of my proudest and disappointing moments was in 8th grade when I was voted to be the princess for a school dance, and then the dance was cancelled at the last minute. Seems funny now but at the time I was so bummed!
6. I'm a huge horse-lover but a beginning rider. Looks like I'll be leasing a sweet Palomino named Skittles in the next couple of weeks and taking a few lessons, too! I'm a country girl living in the city. What do they say? "You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl."
7. I'm a hippy at heart and still listen to "The Eagles", "Credence Clearwater", and "Fleetwood Mac" music. And, shhhh....don't tell anybody, I love country music!