Monday, August 27, 2012

COLORFUL WORLD - WEDDING DAY




Good morning ... hope you had a nice weekend.  :)  I'm drawing blanks about what we did this weekend.  I guess it was pretty uneventful!  I don't mind being home and just lazing around at times and it was nice catching up on a few things around the house, too.

I discovered this beautiful image on Style Me Pretty and thought it would be the perfect photo for some color inspiration.  I love the soft muted tones with that pop of persimmon/red in the bride's heels.  I think this could make a pretty color palette if you're an artist or even want to use the colors in your home.

What do you think?  Can you imagine these colors in your artwork or in your home?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki