Monday, September 10, 2012

LATELY ...






Good morning.  :)  Sorry for being MIA last week, but we had a lot of transitions going on around here!  My son moved back in with us for three weeks before he leaves for 6 months on a mission trip (similar to The Peace Corps) plus I had several medical tests lined up.  Having my son here is GREAT ... having medical tests, though, not so fun. 

Over a week ago my husband and I took a day trip to Sequim, Washington to watch the Hot Air Balloon Festival.  Unfortunately, they had to cancel it due to high winds, but we still had a great time at the beach (The Dungeness Spit) and you can't beat the Sequim countryside!

Other than that, I've been taking lessons on a sweet Palomino horse named Skittles (I'll take pictures soon!) and am busy planning a stay-cation for our family later this week.  We're planning on staying here at our condo in Kirkland, WA. and visiting various sites around Seattle ... including the new ferris wheel.  Can't wait!

What have you been up to lately?  Any news from your neck of the woods?
 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog... its such a delight... the weather here in a small town of Dallas, Georgia is changing & I'm loving every minute of it.~ The cool crisp air is showing that Autumn is just around the corner... its also birthday season... so many birthday's are going on... even my own two children are just a little month apart... in a couple of weeks I will be celebrating my daughters 11th birthday & then right before Halloween my other daughter will be 10... of course a Costume birthday party is in store for her... until next time...
    Dream* Imagine* Love*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki