Tuesday, October 9, 2012

COLORFUL WORLD ~ LOVE OF NATURE



Photo via Kauffman Mercantile

Good morning!  So sorry for my absence the last few weeks.  I've really missed blogging but had some big life events that came up along with a computer that was infected by a virus.  It's all fixed now and things are getting back to normal, so I hope you'll continue to drop by.  :)

This photo makes me want to fill a backpack with granola bars and trail mix and take off for the mountains.  Isn't it beautiful?

O.k., once again I need a reminder on how I can go about finding the photographer who took this image?  Any ideas?  I seriously have the memory of a snail.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki, I'm so glad you're back - we've missed you! To find the image source, use Google image search here:

    http://www.google.com/imghp

    Drag and drop the image into the search bar, and voilà! Sometimes you need to look for a while, especially if lots of people have reblogged the image, but this is an easy one =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki