Thursday, December 20, 2012

I COULD LIVE HERE ... ONE OF MY FAVORITE HOMES YET








Hello again.  :)  Hope your week's going well.  The weekend is not to far off, so hang in there!

As a blogger I feel like one of my goals is to point you in the direction of beautiful things ... things that make you smile, laugh, think a little deeper, enjoy the simple pleasures, and that challenge you to make your home a haven for you and your family.  When I spotted these gorgeous photos on Pinterest this morning, I knew I needed to show you.  There are so many things to look at and so much personality!  I also appreciate the homeowners use of color.  At first glance it seems very feminine because of all the vibrant color (pinks, oranges, purples), but because she uses black, white, and gray for her walls, artwork, tables & chairs, and in some of her textiles, it makes it a home where a person with more masculine tastes could live comfortably, too.

I COULD SEE MYSELF LIVING HERE.  WHAT ABOUT YOU?  COULD YOU LIVE HERE?

For even more photos, visit Lovely Life. xo 

3 comments:

  1. I can definitely see myself living in these spaces! Perfectly functional and inspirational.


    xo
    Maggie
    http://magz725.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very unique & just lovely* I like all the details & there are details with many books yet it's not cluttered... very perfecto*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! What a lovely place to live in.=D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki