Wednesday, January 30, 2013

RANDOM WEDNESDAYS ... WE GO TO AND FRO






Hi everyone, this day has really gotten away from me so I just have a couple of minutes to post, but I wanted to tell you about this inspiring blog called "We Go to and Fro".  Dennis Bovee is a homeschooling Mom and an amazing photographer who lives with her husband (who is also an extremely talented photographer) and girls' in Southern, California.  As part of their homeschool experience they go on daily adventures to the coolest places!  I love reading her blog and following her on Instagram.  They live such a simple yet beautiful life!!  I wish I had more time right now because I could go on and on, but since you have the above links now, you can take a look and follow them along on their travels yourself!  xx

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki